Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Pero by Aneeth Arora


Aneeth is an Indian fashion designer who loves to use indian cotton and other textiles to create  really colourful and wearable collections. I came upon her by accident when just browsing the net images. I was attracted immediatly by her creations

For the dressmakers out there this would be easy to use as inspiration.


I like the touch od colour in the scarf and bag.

Glorious mixture if patterns,colour is so important I hate to see too  many drab safe stuff!


Lovely detail on the hem,any age could wear this and look amazing!




Love the blue!

The styles flatter all sizes and shapes and I like the use of various prints and checks together.


 
Indian ladies picking cotton.
 
The beautiful cotton plant.
Hope you enjoyed looking at Pero which meams "ready to  wear".

3 comments:

elaine said...

I prefer the change of font - it is easier to read Angela. My favourite outfit is the grey one - I could see me wearing it - you certainly like smock type outfits - do you wear anything like these styles yourself - or is it just fantasy.

elaine said...

Oh - its gone back to the other font now - what's going on?

bright star said...

I do wear similar things if I can find them but I wear trousers and smocks most of the time .I have been having a bad blog day!!!!!