Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Tuesday 13 November 2012

A quick Look at Spring!

 Really sweet!
This is a very good idea for utilizing lovely scraps and upcycling something that is a bit tired in the wardrobe. Maybe a long sleeved T shirt or the top of a dress !
Might have a go at this!


2 comments:

elaine said...

You could put together some lovely fabrics to achieve this look - will be fascinated to see what you come up with

bright star said...

Yes will have to have a go at it! x