Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Now it is getting colder !

How about this lovely ,cosy looking jacket!
 
The back looks so feminine,everyone would want to give you a cuddle in this ,must be good!
How I wish knitting patterns did not look like rocket science to me,this is beautiful!
This is a recycled woolly,love it!
 

My latest bit of sewing,a skirt embellished with lace. It has a nice comfortable elasticated waist with a frilled top. A slim belt looks good with it, the fabric is very slightly stretchy needle cord and hangs nicely.A lacy white slip will finsh this off over knee boots,wish I could afford that lovely jacket to go with it but I must trawl the charity shops for something to alter instead. Actually much more satifying and moral too!

Post a Comment